Don't ask God to make your life easier, ask Him to make you a stronger person.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm pooped . . . . .

While I might not have done as much sewing as I should have,  I have enjoyed my day with you.
And I hope you have done the same.

Remember to go and check all the other Christmas crazies by checking out Mr. Linky on my CQAL tab located at the top of this page.  

If you have not received the email yet with the attached Block 1 of the Scatty Christmas Stars quilt, please be patient with us.  Due to time zones and sometimes sketchy internet access, it may take a little time.  Remember you will have a whole month to make two little ole' blocks.  That is, you will be making two blocks from the same pattern.  

Next month, Sue will be hosting the Christmas Quilt Along (CQAL).  We will have Block 2 ready to send out then.  Before you know it, all 6 of the block patterns will be put together and ready to be put in a quilt top! A total of 12 blocks!





I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of the contest and hopefully a picture of what I accomplished today!


Blessings, Cathi

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Cathi I have loved every minute of this. What a great way to get some Christmas quilting done. Thank you for all the fun posts you had today. Hugs

Orcsmom said...

I have to second what Scrappy quilter said, this is awesome! Thanks to you and Sue for hosting this!!

Pam

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Scrappy is a great virtual friend I have follwer her link to your site, love the stars.......

JayTee said...

I enjoyed going to all the blogs and seeing what they were doing. Thanks for sharing with us